Confronted with the resurgence of COVID-19 circumstances close to the environment and in get to maintain French Polynesia, nearby authorities have decided to temporarily suspend travel to The Islands of Tahiti including for vacationers from all origins until eventually even more detect.
As of Wednesday, February 3, journey will be licensed only for travelers who can justify one particular of the compelling reasons (wellbeing, expert, relatives, return household). Vacationers can study additional at the French Polynesia condition solutions internet site. The length of this measure will be specified in the coming days.
Travelers at this time in French Polynesia whose return is scheduled all through this week can close their remain ordinarily past that, it is sensible to get hold of your airline to verify your flight routine.
All tourists aged 11 and above who travel to French Polynesia by air are subject matter to the next necessary problems:
Prior to boarding:
- Evidence of a unfavorable RT-PCR exam (any RT-PCR take a look at listed on the U.S. Meals & Drug Administration internet site is permitted) carried out within three days prior to their international air departure. If the consequence is not received in thanks time, a certificate of completion of the RT-PCR exam ought to be presented to the airline organization, jointly with a negative consequence to an antigen exam executed on the working day of boarding. Any antigen test stated on the FDA site is suitable for the exact same-day check in the occasion the RT-PCR test end result was not obtained. Self-assessments are not acknowledged.
- Present the receipt of the health registration from the Etis.pf platform (Electronic Vacation Details System).
- Present the certificate of derogatory travel listed here and the declaration on honor right here completed and signed.
Through the keep:
- Vacationers have to total a self-test four days immediately after arrival in French Polynesia. The self-test will be presented on arrival in French Polynesia.
Prior to departure (returning in United States only):
- Starting January 26, 2021, the U.S. Centers for Ailment Manage and Prevention (CDC) involves all travellers two many years of age or more mature on a flight to the United States, regardless of their immunization standing, to current at test-in:
- A detrimental final result from a COVID-19 viral check carried out in a few days prior to their worldwide flight
- Or, in the situation of a preceding COVID-19 an infection in the past 3 months prior to departure, a optimistic viral exam outcome, along with an official letter from a physician indicating that the passenger has built a comprehensive restoration and is approved to travel
Achievable options for screening prior to departure can be uncovered in the COVID-19 Testing Information for Tourists Returning from The Islands of Tahiti booklet. For vacationers who could not have out their check right before reaching the international airport, antigen screening is offered at Tahiti Faa’a Airport. Vacationers need to guarantee to attain Tahiti no later on than 4 p.m. to have plenty of time to get analyzed at the airport’s COVID Heart.
Also, the authorities of French Polynesia have declared a condition of health emergency with the application of bolstered steps through February 15, 2021. A curfew is in influence on the islands of Tahiti and Moorea. All outings, circulation or motion in public parts are prohibited, every day, in between 9 p.m. and 4 a.m. through February 15, 2021 with the risk to be extended.
Journey Industry Coalition Opposes Screening For Domestic Flights
The Seychelles Opens to All Absolutely Vaccinated Travelers
CDC Issues Get Requiring Put on Masks on General public Transportation
Biden Signs Exec. Order on COVID Protection in Vacation ASTA Reacts