Signature Travel Community announced the election of its new Board of Directors at its annual Owners’ Meeting, which was held just about very last week. Composed of house owners of member companies, the Board of Directors is elected by shareholders on a yearly basis to provide a two-yr time period.
“The Signature Board has constantly been generous with their time and even much more so above the past calendar year. As we encounter many special problems from the pandemic, their abilities and management are essential to Signature’s restoration and ongoing accomplishment,” reported Alex Sharpe, president and CEO of Signature Vacation Community, in an announcement.
Signature’s 2020/21 Board of Directors incorporates:
- Chair: Eric Maryanov, CTC, All-Vacation, Los Angeles, CA
- Vice Chair: Olga Placeres, Preferred Journey of Naples, Naples, FL
- Treasurer: Ryan Hansen, Bon Voyage Vacation, Tucson, AZ
- Secretary: Brent Jenson, Morris Murdock Travel, Salt Lake City, UT
- Director: Paul Coleman, CTA, Solar Travel, El Paso, TX
- Director: Scott Caddow, Famous Environment, Las Vegas, NV
- Director: Marc Kazlauskas, FROSCH, New York, NY
- Director: Carol Lekki, Carol’s Travel Service, Tinley Park, IL
- Director: Annette Stellhorn, Accent on Travel, Rehoboth Beach front, DE
- Director: John Heimburger, TravelPlex Journey & Cruise, St. Louis, MO
- Director: Eric Reader, Connoisseur Vacation, Ltd., Washington, DC
Eric Maryanov, returning Chair of the Board included: “I glance forward to continuing to operate with Alex, Signature’s members and the Signature staff, as we all rebuild immediately after a yr we are pleased to have at the rear of us. Signature is in a solid position to lead an marketplace recovery many thanks to the attempts of so lots of customers who shared their time and tips. The long term will be bright, as revealed in the genuine spirit of a cooperative, we all continue on to do the job with each other to be certain that ‘all ships increase.’”
Signature Vacation Network is a member-owned vacation cooperative, headquartered in El Segundo, CA, with a regional place of work in New York City. The community was established in 1956 and currently involves a lot more than 290 member companies with in excess of 600 retail areas in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and the Caribbean. Collectively, Signature customers produce much more than $8 billion in once-a-year vacation product sales.
Relevant Articles or blog posts
ASTA’s Kerby Receives STN’s Michelle Morgan Leadership Award
U.S. Vacation Encouraged by New Bipartisan COVID Aid Deal
Anne Scully Joins Embark Outside of as Lover of Agent Growth
Journey Improvements: Primary Impartial Businesses Launch Alliance