AmaWaterways announced the return of many preferred wine hosts—including wine industry experts, licensed sommeliers and vineyard owners—for its 2021 period. This year, the river line designs far more than 60 “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” through Europe.
For example, for the very first time, friends can be a part of England’s leading wine producer, Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent on November 13, 2021 for a “Melodies of the Danube, Celebration of Wine” cruise. Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent, U.K., is a supplier to quite a few prestigious venues across that nation (and beyond), which include Harrods and Selfridges, as nicely as getting an official wine provider to No.10 Downing avenue.
“As demand from customers carries on to mature for our wine-themed sailings, we are satisfied to welcome back again some incredibly common wine hosts and also really psyched to introduce participating new hosts,” said Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ executive vice president and co-founder. “Our intimate ‘Celebration of Wine’ river cruises provide an extra dimension to the river cruise knowledge as guests are equipped to investigate both equally New Globe and Outdated Entire world varietals by the lens of an esteemed wine skilled though touring by way of Europe’s most renowned wine locations.”
Two new itineraries will showcase Normandy’s epicurean traditions and historic websites and choose visitors for the very first time into vineyards of the country’s Burgundy region.
All those in search of an enhanced enhanced wine practical experience on these 2021 itineraries can be part of the following wine hosts:
- Dr. Douglas Garman, wine pro from Europa Village Winery, on the July 8 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” sailing
- Jason McClain, owner of McClain Winery, on the August 5 departure of “Essence of Burgundy & Provence”
- L. Paul Vezzetti II, co-owner of The Winery at Hersey, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” cruise departing August 12
- Peter Marks, master of wine, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing on November 4
- Jody Elsom, proprietor and winemaker, Elsom Cellars, on the November 4 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” itinerary
- Kevin Gott, wine pro and educator for Wente Vineyards, on the November 11 “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing
The wine hosts provide hand-picked wines onboard to provide throughout a distinctive food, tastings or seminars. Some wines appear from the expert’s personal vineyard and other options are sourced from wineries positioned alongside the river cruise itinerary.
These voyages also offer you improved epicurean activities. For total facts on all 2021 wine hosts for the future “Celebration of Wine” river cruises by Europe, visit www.amawaterways.com.
This report at first look on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Associated Article content
Uniworld to Run Rail-Only Itinerary As well as Additional in 2022
Advisor Intel From Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s New VP International Product sales
Uniworld Unveils Design and style Aspects for “New” S.S. La Venezia
Viking: 2022-2023 Earth Cruise Will Sail on Latest Ship